Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Who Are You?

Who are you and what has Jesus done for you? When we take time continually to consider the awesome place in which we stand because of Jesus, we will be different people. There is no room for doubt, unbelief, fear and negative thoughts in the hearts and minds of those who think on God and His Word. Here are some thoughts from God’s Word to meditate until they become a part of us.

I am a child of the King of kings and the Lord of lords.
I am the redeemed of the Lord.
I am more than a conqueror through Christ Jesus Who loves me.
I am a person of faith.
I am saved because Jesus died on the cross and shed His blood for me.
I am free from the curse of the law.
I am adopted by the Father of the universe, God Almighty.
I am born of love.
I am walking in the spirit and not fulfilling the lust of the flesh.
I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
I am healthy because Jesus took my sicknesses and diseases.
I am free because He whom the Son sets free is free indeed.
I am a person of the Word of God.
I am in the light as He is in the light.
I am full of the power of God.
I am a victorious one because He has already won the battle for me.
I am held in the everlasting arms of God at all times.
I am never alone because He will never leave me nor forsake me.
I am living the abundant life because Jesus came that I might have and enjoy life to the full, in abundance, until it overflows.
I am an overcomer because Jesus has overcome the world for me.
I am daily walking in the ample provision of God.
I am blessed with the blessing of Abraham.
I am supplied with all I need at all times.
I am purchased with the blood of Jesus.
I am a partaker of all that His covenant provides for me.
I am grateful for all He has done for me.

Make your own list. It will make you sit up and speak the right things. At all times let’s be watchful of what we say and think and do.