Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Monday, March 07, 2011

Grace Is

Grace is:

The love of God demonstrated to me, for me, on my behalf

The actual demonstration, the actual manifestation of God’s love for me

The releasing of His love (which is all He is, all His ability, character, holiness, everything He is and has)

God’s love sent forth on my behalf for me, to do what I can’t do

It is God doing what He loves to do.

In Ephesians 2:8 we read that we are saved by grace through faith unto salvation. It is a gift of God lest any man should boast. We are delivered by God’s love sent forth on our behalf (grace) when we believe God (faith). It is a gift and no amount of work will bring it to us. It is not received by good works. It is received as a gift. There is no other way to receive salvation. It is given to us as a result of God’s grace.

I am so grateful that God loves me and released His grace for me to live free from the bondages of the law and its rigid requirements. I am free to love God with everything in me. I am free to enjoy life to the fullest. I am free. How about you?

GRACE!