Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A Good Confession

We are going to put into practice today what we learned yesterday about confession. Are you ready? Let’s make a good confession.

I’m a believer.
I’m not a doubter.
I’m a person of faith.
I am led by the Holy Spirit of God.
I receive revelation and insight, wisdom and understanding as I read, study, and speak God’s Word.
My spiritual ears and eyes are open to receive revelation from God’s Word. I hear His voice.
I do hear my Father’s voice and the voice of a stranger I do not follow.
I am blessed. I walk in the blessing of God.
I am blessed going in and I am blessed going out.
I am blessed in the city and I am blessed in the country.
My pocketbook, my checkbook, my bank account, my savings, my investments, my retirement fund are blessed.
My family is blessed. Every one of my children is blessed. My spouse is blessed.
We are blessed on our job.
Everything we own is blessed.
We are highly favored all day, every day, everywhere we go. Favor goes before us, clearing the pathway for us. Favor goes behind us. We are favored.
My prayers are answered because they are accurately prayed, and they do produce results.
I and my family are healthy and strong. We have the strength of the Lord operating in us day and night. We walk in divine health. The divine life of God is flowing through our blood vessels and arteries and veins. Our blood vessels, arteries and veins are healthy. They don’t shrink or become clogged. I speak to our organs and systems in our bodies and call you healthy and strong. Our bones and our joints are strong and operating in the perfection to which God created them to function. Our immune system is strong and obeys the wisdom of God. We know what to eat and how to fix it to have a healthy body.
I am at the right place, at the right time, with the right people.
My decisions are divinely directed of the Lord. I know His will and I follow His will.
My words are filled with faith.
The law of faith is operating in my life.
I have plenty of money to get out of debt and give for the Kingdom of God.
I and every one of my family are walking in God’s perfect plan for our lives.
I am a doer of the word of God.
I am blessed in my deeds.
Everything I do prospers and comes to maturity.
I am whole in my spirit, my soul (mind, will and emotions), and my body.
I have the mind of Christ, the Anointed One and His anointing.
No weapon formed against me will prosper.
I am a new creation, created in Christ Jesus unto good works.
I am above only and not beneath.
I am the head and not the tail.
I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me.
Angels are working for me now.
Devils are bound.
The power of God is loosed in my life and for me.
Abundance follows me.
Goodness and mercy follow me.
I always dwell in the presence of the Lord.
I have the wisdom of God. I walk in the wisdom of God always in my life. I have wisdom in every affair of life that I deal with today and every day.
I hear the voice of the Good Shepherd, and I don’t follow a stranger’s voice. I will not be deceived. Deception is bound in my life.
Only God’s life is allowed in my life.
I obey the Lord promptly because I am full of faith, full of strength, full of courage, bold and strong.
I have no fear.
I walk in love.
I walk by faith.
And I have strength for a sound future, in Jesus name.
The blessing is on me.
The blessing is in me.
The blessing is working in me now.
I agree with You, Lord,
I agree with Your Word.
I agree with what You say about me.
This is the victory that overcomes the world, even my faith.