Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Monday, January 07, 2008

You Are Not Your Own

HEALING CONFESSION, QUICKENING OF HOLY SPIRIT

My body is the temple, the sanctuary of the Holy Spirit. I am not my own. I am bought with a price, purchased with the precious blood of Jesus Christ, made His own. Therefore, I glorify God in my body and in my spirit, which is God’s.

The same Holy Spirit that was in the tomb, that flowed over Jesus’ body, and permeated, saturated His body with life, and raised Him from the dead, dwells in my mortal body, permeating and saturating my body, every cell in it, with His life, the life of God, zoe life which is the outflowing of Love Himself. The same Holy Spirit lives in me day and night. He brings life in dead places because He is life. That’s all He is---LIFE. He creates life, plants the seed of life in me. He is the same Holy Spirit Who will resurrect my body later on. He’s here in me to keep His life flowing in me. He quickens, gives life to my mortal body all the time, 24-7.

I am stamped with the seal of the Holy Spirit. I am sealed with the Holy Spirit. He is the guarantee of my inheritance, the firstfruits, the pledge and foretaste, the down payment on my heritage, in anticipation of its full redemption and my complete possession of it in the rapture or resurrection. The Holy Spirit is the earnest, the guarantee of my inheritance. My inheritance is the fullness of God, the fullness of The Blessing. The earnest, the down payment of my inheritance of eternal life is healing and health for this mortal body while I am here on this earth.

The resurrection life of Jesus is shown forth in my body and evidenced through my flesh.

The quickening of my mortal body is the beginning point of resurrection power. Love is God’s resurrection power. Healing and health for my mortal body is the earnest, the down payment, the foretaste of resurrection power. The quickening life of Jesus is being made manifest in my mortal body. It’s enough to heal me, quicken me, sustain and maintain me. Healing is a little taste of what’s coming down the road for me when I am raptured or resurrected. That’ll heal me, sustain me, enable me.

The God of peace brought again from among the dead my Lord Jesus by the blood of the covenant. He also brings me life by the blood of the covenant. The life of my flesh is His blood.

The Father through His Holy Spirit raised Christ from the dead and seated Him at His own right hand. At the same time He raised me up and made me sit down and gave me joint seating with Christ in His finished work. Christ has laid hold of me and made me His own.

My determined purpose is that I may know Him and that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding the wonders of His Person more strongly and more clearly and that I may in the same way come to know the power outflowing from His resurrection.

The very God of peace sanctifies me wholly and I pray God my whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless until the coming of my Lord Jesus Christ. He is faithful Who is calling me to Himself and utterly trustworthy. He will fulfill His call by hallowing and keeping me.

By His mighty power at work in me I am able to accomplish infinitely more than I would ever dare to ask or hope.


1 Corinthians 6:19,20, Romans 8:11, 2 Corinthians 4:10,11, 2 Corinthians 5:5, Ephesians 1:13,14, Hebrews 13:20, Leviticus 17:14, Ephesians 1:19,20 and 2:5,6, Philippians 3:10, 1 Thessalonians 5:23,24, Ephesians 3:20 NLT