Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Strong In The Lord

Ephesians 6:10
I am strong in the Lord. I am empowered through my union with Him. I draw my strength from Him, that strength which His boundless mighty provides.

Philippians 2:13
It is not in my own strength, for it is God Who is all the while at work in me, energizing and creating in me the power and the desire both to will and to work for His good pleasure and satisfaction and delight.

Isaiah 45:24
Surely shall I say, in the Lord I have righteousness and strength.

Our physical, mental, and emotional strength comes from the Lord. It is He Who gives us what we need when we need it. Let the weak say that he is strong and draw his strength from the Lord. There is no God like our God. Lean on Him. Rely on Him. Draw your strength from Him.