Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Love Day!

Today is Valentine’s Day and I want to wish everyone who reads our Pearls to have a Happy Love Day in Jesus.

We are going to personalize portions of Psalm 89 today.

Psalm 89:17,24,26,28,33,34

God, You are the glory of my strength and in Your favor my horn shall be exalted.

Your faithfulness and unfailing love (loving-kindness) shall be with me and in Your name shall my horn be exalted (great power and prosperity shall be conferred upon me.)

I shall cry to You, You are my Father, You are my God, You are the Rock of my salvation.

Your mercy and loving-kindness will You keep for me forevermore and Your covenant shall stand fast and be faithful to me.

Nevertheless, Your loving-kindness will You not break off from me, nor allow Your faithfulness to fail (to lie and be false to me).

Your covenant will You not break or profane, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.