Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

The Strength of the Lord

I believe the Lord is impressing me to send you scriptures on strength today.

Luke 21:26
Keep awake then and watch at all times [be discreet, attentive and ready]
Pray always
that you have the FULL STRENGTH and ability and be accounted worthy
to escape all these things [taken together] that will take place,
and stand in the presence of the Son of man.

Psalm 84:7
They go from STRENGTH to STRENGTH [increasing in victorious power]….

Psalm 29:11
The Lord will give STRENGTH to His people. The Lord will bless His people with peace.

Psalm 71:16
I will go in the STRENGTH of the Lord God….
Amplified Bible
I will come in the STRENGTH and with the mighty acts of the Lord God….

Psalm 28:8, Amplified Bible
The Lord is my STRENGTH and He is the stronghold of salvation to me, His anointed.

Ephesians 6:10, Amplified Bible
Be strong in the Lord [be empowered through your union with Him]; draw your STRENGTH from Him [that STRENGTH which His boundless might provides].

Philippians 2:13, Amplified Bible
[Not in your own STRENGTH] for it is God Who is all the while effectually at work in you [energizing and creating in you the power and desire], both to will and to work for His good pleasure and satisfaction and delight.

Philippians 4:13, Amplified Bible
I have STRENGTH for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner STRENGTH into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency].

2 Corinthians 13:11, Amplified Bible
… be STRENGTHENED (perfected, completed, made what you ought to be); be encouraged and consoled and comforted; be of the same [agreeable] mind one with another; live in peace, and [then] the God of love [Who is the Source of affection, goodwill, love, and benevolence toward me] and the Author and Promoter of peace will be with you.

Shalom! Be Strong in the Lord!