Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Dear Heavenly Father Loves Me

Before we even start the Pearls of Wisdom today, let’s confess together the following at least three times:
MY DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER LOVES ME. MY LORD JESUS CHRIST WHO IS MY SAVIOR LOVES ME. THE HOLY SPIRIT LOVES ME.

Today I am reminded of just how much God Almighty loves me and each person on this earth, whether they have accepted Him or not and whether they love Him or not. I stand in awe of that kind of love. Let’s read and confess some of the scriptures that talk about His love.

In Romans 5:5 we read this:
…For I know how dearly God loves me because He has given me the Holy Spirit to fill my heart with His love.
What a powerful statement. God Almighty has given me His Holy Spirit, His Spirit, to fill my heart, overflow my heart, pour forth into my heart His love. I haven’t done anything to deserve it. I can’t do anything to earn it. He has simply given me His love as His gift to me. He has given me Himself. And what is my part? I have only one thing to do. I receive, I accept His love. And then it is mine. This is not something complicated or difficult. Accept. Receive.

People have a hard time accepting anything for which they have not worked or earned. There is this concept, particularly in the western world, that everything we get must be earned or gotten as a result of our own efforts. That is the reason it is so hard for us to simply receive what God has given to us. Say this after me: I believe I receive all that Jesus has provided for me. I accept His healing; I accept His prosperity; I accept His Word; I accept His health; I accept His wealth; I accept all His gifts to me. They are mine. I take hold of them and say thank You, Lord. I am so grateful. I have a heart of gratitude for what you have given me.

Let’s look at some other scriptures on love.
John 17:22-26 New Living Translation
I have given them the glory you gave me, so that they may be one, as we are----I in them and you in me, all being perfected into one. Then the world will know that you sent me and will understand that you love them as much as you love me. Father, I want these whom you’ve given me to be with me, so they can see my glory. You gave me the glory because you loved me even before the world began! O righteous Father, the world doesn’t know you, but I do; and these disciples know you sent me. And I have revealed you to them and will keep on revealing you. I will do this so that your love for me may be in them and I in them.

From these scriptures, let’s make our declaration of confession.
Thank You, Jesus, for giving me the glory the Father gave You so that we could be one. O, dear Heavenly Father, thank You for loving me as much as you love Jesus. Jesus, thank You for revealing the Father to me so that I can understand His love in me because You are in me.

We have a God who cares for us beyond anything we can ever imagine or dream or think possible. Our every need has been taken care of. Our every desire has been fulfilled. All that we need He has provided. And He goes beyond need. He loves to lavish gifts upon us because He is a God of abundance, multiplication, increase.

Make the decision today that you will receive all that He has provided for you. If you have trouble receiving, practice saying to Him you believe you receive whatever it is in His word that you read He has given you. It may not always look like it is yours in the natural, earthly realm but look only at the Word of what you have been given. Believe the Word of God. Accept the Word of God. Receive what He has for you. Give Him the pleasure, the enjoyment of providing for you this day and every day. He loves to give to His kids.