Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Jesus, The Father and Me

I have a wonderful faith confession to give you to meditate on and to speak over yourself until it becomes reality in your life. It is taken from James Riddle’s The Complete Personalized Promise Bible: Every Promise in the Bible From Genesis to Revelation, Written Just For You Copyright 2000, 2004 by James R. Riddle and Published by Harrison House, Inc. on page 593, based on John 17:6-26 KJV and the following other scriptures: Hebrews 2:11; 4:15,16; 7:25; Romans 8:14-17; 28-30,38,39; John 3:3; 6:37-40; 8:23,28,42; 10:28-30,38; 14:1-3,7-14; 15:9,19; 2 Peter 1:2-4; Titus 3:5; 2 Corinthians 3:18; 5:17-21; Psalm 22:22; 91:3; Matthew 28:18-20; 1 Corinthians 3:16; 1 John 1:3; 5:18-20; Galatians 3:28; Colossians 3:14.

“Jesus has manifested the Father to me as He truly is.
I belong to my Father and He has placed me under Jesus’ legal guardianship. Jesus alone, through mighty deeds, including the sacrifice of His own life, has earned for me the right to stand in the Father’s presence without any sense of guilt or inadequacy.
My life is in Him and I keep His Word faithfully.
I know and understand that I belong to my Father---that He has made Jesus my substitute and has placed me in His care.
All of the Words that Jesus has given me came directly from the Father. I have received and accepted them, and know of a certainty that Jesus came forth from the Father and that the Father did send Him.
Jesus is continually praying for me because I belong to the Father and have been made a part of His royal family. I am fully secure under the guardianship of my elder brother (Jesus).
All that belongs to Jesus is the Father’s.
I belong to Jesus and He is glorified in and through me.
I am kept (held secure) in my Holy Father’s name and just as the Father and Jesus are One, I also am one with my brothers and sisters in Christ.
Jesus keeps me and preserves me in the Father’s name. I shall never be lost. I am continually guarded and protected, and I shall never perish.
The joy of Jesus is fulfilled in me. He has made me to experience continual joy, gladness, and heavenly bliss, for I am now a born-again child of God and an eternal heir together with Jesus.
I hold fast to the Word even though the world despises me for it.
It is through the Word that I have become a partaker of God’s divine nature.
I am no more of this world than Jesus is. I am a true, reborn and regenerated son/daughter of the living God.
I am guarded and protected against the schemes of the evil one. There is nothing that he can do that can harm me in any way.
I have come into a new class of being and am no more of this world than Jesus is.
I am sanctified (set apart from the ways of the world) through the Word. God’s Word is my reality.
Just as the Father sent Jesus into the world, Jesus has sent me into the world. My mission is the same as His; to proclaim the present fact of the kingdom.
Jesus sanctified Himself so that I may be sanctified through the Word.
I have come to know and rely on Jesus through the teaching of His disciples. I do all that He taught them to do. All that He declared they had is now mine as well. I have become one with the disciples of two thousand years ago, and in truth, I have become one with six thousand years worth of believers. Just as the Father is in Jesus, and Jesus in the Father, we all are one in them so that, through us, the world may be convinced that Jesus was sent from the Father.
What a glorious truth it is to know that I am one (in perfect union) with almighty God!
Together, with all of my brothers and sisters in Christ, I have become a partaker of the glory and honor, which the Father gave Jesus.
In Jesus, I am now one with the Father, Jesus is in me, He is in the Father, and we three are one (perfectly united) so that the world may know that Jesus came forth from the Father and that the Father loves me just as much as He loves Jesus.
It is Jesus’ desire that I be with Him where He is, so that I may experience His glory which the Father has given Him, for the Father deeply loved Jesus before the foundation of the world and His glory is unlike anything this world has ever known.
What a wonder it is to know that I have entered into that love and that the Father loves me just as He loves Jesus.
As Jesus knows the Father, I have come to know Him as well, and I fully understand and believe that Jesus came forth from Him.
Jesus has made the Father known to me, revealing to me His very character and the reality of His love towards me. The love that He gives to Jesus, He now gives to me as well, and Jesus Himself dwells within me.”