Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

God's Word Tidbits

Today, I have tidbits, morsels of thoughts to meditate concerning God’s Word. Take these and chew on them all day.

Lord, Your Word sustains me with joy, peace, love because it is a container of You.

Your Word restores my soul, my health, my strength, my life, __________. (Fill in the blank with whatever you know His Word is restoring in your life.)

Your Word has no limit.

Your Word is my constant companion and guide.

Your Word gives me understanding.

I keep Your Word and it makes me wise.

I’m always thinking of Your Word and it gives me insight.

Your Word is like a treasure chest, full of jewels of great value.

Your Word is my heart’s delight.

Your Word causes me to live.

Your Word is my hope.

Your Word brings me discernment.

Your Word is wonderful.

Your Word is medicine, healing, health to all my flesh.

Your Word is fair.

Your Word gives me light.

My steps are guided by Your Word.

Your Word is always true.

Your Word never changes.

Your Word stands forever.

Those who love Your Word have great peace.

You can add your own thoughts to the list and ponder them all day. God’s Word will change the way you think and cause you to go beyond saying----God can do it for me; God is able to do it for me; TO, God has done it for me. It will stop your wondering because as long as you are wondering you are not in faith.