Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Psalm 119 - Part 2

As we continue with our confession of Psalm 119, we see a pattern here of trusting in God’s Word as the stabilizer and solution to whatever we face in life, the declaration of His provision in all things.

I would like to share with you before we get started with our confession a tiny portion of teaching we had in our ministry last night. When we confess God’s Word, the Greek words literally mean to say the same thing as. We are saying, speaking the same things as God says, speaks when we speak His Word. He has given us His way of operating through the written Word that He gave to people through the Holy Sprit to write for all God’s people to speak in agreement with Him. When we are in agreement with Him, then victory comes in our lives over all that would come our way. Victory is eternal. Ecclesiastes 3:11 tells us that God has planted eternity in our hearts and minds. The Eternal Father is in the Eternal Jesus, Who is in us, with His Eternity. Therefore, we are His Eternal children. Eternal is forever, unchanging, perpetual, the very life force of God which has no beginning and no end and produces precisely Who God is in our lives on and on and on. Do you get that? If you don’t, meditate on it until you do. Look up the scriptures on eternal and meditate on them until you get it. It will change your whole attitude toward everything and anything that is going on around you on this earth. You are an eternal being, created by an eternal God and now as a born again child of God, a recreated eternal being just like your Heavenly Father.

I have declared my ways and opened myself up to You, Lord, and You have heard me. Teach me Your Word.

Thank You, Lord, that You make me to understand the way of Your Word, so shall I talk of Your wondrous works.

Strengthen me according to Your Word.

Remove from me any lying or unfaithfulness to You, Lord, and impart Your Word to me.

I have chosen the way of Your Word of Truth; Your Word of Truth is my choice in life. Your Word have I set before me.

I cleave to Your Word and I am not put to shame.

I will run in the way of Your Word when you give me a heart that is willing and obedient, a heart that is enlarged to understand Your ways through Your Word.

Teach me, Lord, the way of Your Word and I will steadfastly keep it to the end.

Give me understanding and I shall keep Your Word; yes, I shall observe it with my whole heart.

Make me to go in the path of Your Word for I delight there, in Your Word.

Incline my heart to Your Word, and not to covetousness of other things.

Turn my eyes away from beholding vain things that are contrary to Your Word and produce nothing but emptiness and quicken me, give me life, give me Your fullness, according to Your Word.

Establish Your Word to me who is devoted to reverencing and worshipping you.

Your Word is good. I turn away from reproach, fear and dread.

Behold, I long for Your Word; quicken me, give me life in Your righteousness.