Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Overcomer Through Jesus Christ

1 John 4:4
I am God’s child. I am of God. I belong to Him. Because I belong to Him, I have ALREADY defeated and overcome the agents of antichrist. Why? Greater, mightier is He Who is in me than he who is in the world.

How do I overcome?
Revelation 12:11
I overcome by the blood of the Lamb of God, Jesus Christ, and by the word of my testimony, my witness to the truth of God’s Word.

Jesus told me in John 16:33 that He has overcome the world for me. He has deprived it of its power to harm me and has conquered it for me.

Praise God! I am an overcomer through Jesus Christ