Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Dreams, Desires, Destiny

When you were born into this earth, God had a plan for you; He had a destiny planned for you. The seed of that plan was placed in you. When you accepted Jesus as your Savior, He came into your spirit to dwell by the power of the Holy Spirit. Ever since that point in time, the Holy Spirit has been working in you to fulfill God’s destiny for you. The Word of God gives you knowledge, understanding, wisdom of God’s plan for you and causes that seed of your destiny to grow until it becomes a fully mature plant. This is the way God wanted it to be. The problem has been that people have tried to do their own thing or they couldn’t figure out what God’s plan was for them or once they knew the plan, they didn’t know how to implement His plan for their lives.

Today we are going to look at scripture and help you to get started on that path God has chosen for you and to keep on it until it is totally fulfilled.

There are two basic keys to finding God’s plan and fulfilling it. Once you are born again, study, meditate and speak the Word concerning God’s destiny for you, and pray much in the spirit. When you pray in the spirit, you are praying out God’s perfect will and He will show you in the natural what to do and how to do it.

Here are scriptures to meditate on and here is the way to speak them:

Psalm 37:3-5 (AMP,KJV)
I trust in the Lord and I do good; so shall I dwell in the land of my destiny and feed surely on God’s faithfulness to me to fulfill my destiny; truly I shall be fed with His Word.
I delight myself in the Lord and He will give me the desires of my heart. He is the One Who will place the desires in my heart, give me His desires for me.
I commit my way, my life, my destiny to the Lord; I roll all the care of fulfilling my destiny upon the Lord; I trust in Him; I rely on Him; I am confident in Him and He will bring it to pass.

Jeremiah 29:11 (AMP, KJV, NLT)
The Lord says to me: I know the thoughts I think toward you; I know the thoughts and plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you an expected end, to give you hope in your final outcome, your future.
Therefore, I place my future in your hands, Lord, for an expected outcome. Thank You, for helping me to fulfill the destiny You have for me.

According to Isaiah 46;10,11 (AMP), Lord, You say that You declare the end and the result from the beginning and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying that Your counsel shall stand, and that You will do all Your pleasure and purpose. Since You are in me, I declare the end and result for my life from the beginning. Yes, You, Lord, have spoken and You will bring it to pass; You have purposed and You will do it.

Thank You, Lord, that according to Psalm 138:8 and Psalm 139:1-5 (NLT) You will work out Your plans for my life—for Your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever. O Lord, You have examined my heart and know everything about me. You know when I sit down or stand up. You know my every thought when far away. You chart the path ahead of me and tell me where to stop and rest. Every moment you know where I am. You know what I am going to say even before I say it, Lord. You both precede and follow me. You place Your hand of blessing on my head.

Thank You, Lord, for your wonderful plan for my life. Show me where I have gone off the path and bring me back on. If I am on the right path, keep me there and I will follow You to fulfill what You have for me. I am so thankful, so grateful for Your guidance, for Your leading me. You are my good Shepherd and I follow You always. My life is in Your hands. My destiny is in Your hands. Show me how to accomplish that destiny. Lord, I am excited about what we are going to accomplish in this earth. I know that we will have fun while we are doing it. Keep me on the right path and show me Your ways. O Lord, I praise You for what You are doing in my life. It is so good to be Your child and to be alive in You.