Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

According To Thy Word

We are going to confess some scriptures today regarding God’s Word. Take these scriptures and make them a part of you; they will become life to all your flesh. Yesterday as I was studying God’s Word, He quickened unto me that there are many statements in His Word concerning what will happen in us and for us if we say: According to Thy Word. All of them are faith builders for our minds to be renewed. You know Proverbs 14:30 says that a calm and undisturbed mind and heart are the life and health of the body. Also 2 Tim. 1:7 tells us that God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power and of love and of a sound, calm mind and discipline and self-control. Proverbs 4:20 tells us that God’s Word is life to us. Just from these 3 scriptures, we see that God’s Word will bring calmness, power, love, and life to us, to our minds and hearts. So let’s get started.

The Lord told us through the Psalmist in Psalm 138:2 that He has magnified His Word above all His name.

Psalm 119:89: God’s Word is forever settled in Heaven (for me).

Psalm 119:151,160 and John 17:17: God’s Word is Truth, is true from the beginning. (That means God’s Word is true for my life.)

Jeremiah 15:16 we speak: God’s Word is to me the joy and rejoicing of my heart.

We start with Mary in Luke 1:38 who said: Be it unto me according to Thy Word.

Psalm 119:9: I cleanse my way by taking heed and keeping watch on myself according to Your Word, conforming my life to it.

Psalm 119:25,107,154
Quicken, revive, stimulate, renew, give me life, redeem me according to Your Word.

Psalm 119:28
Strengthen me according to Your Word.

Psalm 119:116
Uphold me according to Your Word.

Psalm 119:133
Establish my steps and direct them by means of Your word.

Psalm 119:41
Let Your mercy, lovingkindness, and salvation come to me according to Your Word.

Psalm 119:170
Deliver me according to Your Word.

Psalm 119:58
Be merciful to me according to Your Word.

Psalm 119:169
Give me understanding according to Your Word.

Today, meditate on these scriptures. We see that we have strength, understanding, mercy, salvation, lovingkindness, direction, life, reviving according to God’s Word. He upholds us according to His Word. He upholds all things by the Word of His Power (Heb. 1:3). You and I have all we need with God’s Word. And we say today: BE IT UNTO ME ACCORDING TO YOUR WORD!!