Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Psalm 119 - Part 3

And we continue with our confession of Psalm 119. Look at all the good things we can say about the Word for our lives. Continue to say the same thing as God says and become more and more like your Heavenly Father---think like Him, talk like Him, act like Him until people say: Who do you think you are—God? And you can say: Yes, He’s my Father. I’m just like Him. Glad you noticed a similarity in us. I am His child and grow more and more like Him every day.

Let Your mercies come also to me, O Lord, even let Your salvation (deliverance, health and healing, prosperity, protection, safety) come to me according to Your Word.

So shall I have an answer for those who reproach me, for I trust in Your Word.

I keep Your Word of Truth in my mouth for I hope in Your Word.

So shall I keep Your Word continually forever and ever.

And I will walk at liberty for I seek Your Word.

I will speak of Your Word also before kings, high officials, and will not be ashamed.

And I will delight myself in Your Word, which I love.

My hands I will also lift up to Your Word, which I love; and I will meditate in Your Word.

Remember Your Word to me, upon which you have caused me to hope.

This is my comfort when an earthly affliction comes against me; Your Word, O Lord, gives me life, revives me.

The proud people make fun of me for my stand on Your Word, yet I have not turned aside from Your Word.

I remember Your Word from the past, and I comfort myself in what Your Word has done for me before.

I am sad when I see how the wicked forsake Your Word.

Your Word has been my source of songs and singing in my house.

I have remembered Your name, O Lord, in the night and I have kept Your Word.

I have had You and Your presence because I kept Your Word.

You are my portion, Lord; I have said that I would keep Your Word.

I entreat Your favor with my whole heart; be merciful to me according to Your Word.

I considered my ways and turned my feet to Your Word.

I made haste, and didn’t delay to keep Your Word.

At midnight I rise to give thanks to You because of Your Word which is righteous and just.

I am a companion of all those who revere You and who pay attention to, keep Your Word.

The earth, O Lord, is full of Your mercy; teach me Your Word.