Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Believe His Love

1 John 4:26 says that I can rely on, have faith in the love God cherishes for me.

Are you having difficulty believing for a turnaround in your life? Are you weary of the battle? Are you tired of not seeing results? The best thing to do is to start somewhere with something you can believe. This verse tells us that we can rely on and have faith in the love God cherishes for us. That is a good place to start with our faith.

Repeat after me:
God loves me. He cherishes me.
I belong to God Who loves and cherishes me.
He wants the best for me.
I do have faith in His love for me.
I can rely on His love for me.
He has me on His mind.
He is taking care of me.
I can trust Him.
I can believe He is taking care of me.

Refuse to look at the opposite of what love, God, would do for you. Sometimes it is as if we must put blinders on the sides of our eyes in order to keep looking straight ahead to the Word and nothing else. I have watched horses when they put those blinders on the sides of their eyes. They cannot see what is beside them. That is the way we must be. We do not see what is beside us to distract us. We choose only to see God and His Word of goodness and love.

God’s vision is single of purpose. He sees only good. Adam and Eve were like that until they partook of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Then they saw both good and evil. And from that time to now, mankind still does the same thing. The interesting thing about this knowledge is that when Jesus came and died and rose again, He purchased for us God’s vision of seeing only good. But that vision is something we must choose every day. Each day presents many opportunities to see good and evil instead of just good. That applies not only to our life’s circumstances but also to the qualities of those around us.

What an awesome opportunity we have presented to us as Christians. We can choose to have faith in and rely on the love God has for us, and in essence we are choosing to believe that in His love He has healing and health for us; He has prosperity for us; He has good for us. Start with having confidence in His love for you. Then work your way to having faith in Him as your Healer, your Deliverer, or whatever you need. If we don’t believe He loves us, then we certainly can’t believe that He will do anything for us.

What a Lord we serve. He is reaching out to you and me today to bring to us the blessing of wholeness in every area of our lives. I am reaching out my hand today to receive His blessing of wholeness in every area of my life. Won’t you do the same!

Let’s say with the Apostle John in 1 John 4:16, Amplified Bible
“And we know (understand, recognize, are conscious of, by observation and by experience) and believe (adhere to and put faith in and rely on) the love God cherishes for us. God is love, and he who dwells and continues in love dwells and continues in God, and God dwells and continues in him.”

Let’s end with a good confession:
Jesus loves me.
God the Father cherishes me.
The Holy Spirit is guiding me and comforting me and consoling me, watching over me.
I am blessed with the love of God. His goodness and mercy follow me everywhere I go.
God is good and He is good to me.
I can always depend on Him to take care of me.