Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Love Bought Me And Has Taken Up Residence

God’s divine love is the greatest power in the universe.

Love is healing power.
Love’s healing power is at work in me now.

Love dwells in, lives in, abides in, stays in me. My body is the temple of God, Love Himself. He dwells in me, keeping me strong, well, whole.

Love bought me.
Love paid the price for me----I am blood bought, purchased with the blood of Jesus. He redeemed me, bought me, delivered me from the hand of the enemy with His blood
Love came to my house, my body, and asked to buy the property and moved in and took up residence, remodeling this house into His temple.
Now I’m not my own.
I have been bought with a price.

God now dwells in me; His Presence drives out sickness and disease, which are messengers of satan who is death.
God’s nature, God’s life has taken up residence.

God’s strength, God’s joy, God’s peace are in me now, are now resident in me. I have peace for stress. I have strength for weakness. I have joy for sadness and depression. I have health for sickness and disease. I have abundance for lack. I have all I need to live a victorious life in this world. God is my provider.

According to Nehemiah 8:10, the joy of the Lord is my strength, my stronghold, my power to overcome. According to Psalm 59:17, the Lord is my strength. He is my strength and I will sing praises to Him. He is my defense, my fortress, my high tower. He is the God Who shows me mercy and steadfast love. According to Proverbs 18:10 the name of the Lord is my high tower, and I can run to Him for safety and He will lift me high above troubles. I dwell with Him in Heavenly places, seated there with Christ Jesus, far above all principalities and powers. According to Psalm 71:16, I will go in the strength of the Lord. And according to Psalm 84:7, I go from strength to strength, the Lord’s strength. I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. It is He Who keeps me strong, regardless of what is going on around me.

According to Romans 8:11, the Holy Spirit is the same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead. He gives life (zoe) to my mortal body. He quickens, gives life to my mortal body.
Greater is He Who is in me than he who is in the world.
God is greater, mightier, stronger than anything or anyone. He has made me an overcomer. And this is the victory that overcomes the world, even my faith.

Romans 8:37
I am more than a conqueror through Christ Jesus.

Because Love Himself, Jesus Christ, bought me with His blood, I have strength for everything in Him. He dwells in me now with all that He is and all that He has. What more do I need or want. He makes me more than a conqueror over anything that would come my way. I can walk in victory in the midst of apparent defeat and failure. Why? Because Love never fails. And if I yield to Love Himself, then I am yielding to the greatest power in the universe, a power against which no foe can stand.

I will remember Who lives in me 24-7.