Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Monday, March 03, 2008

Prosperity Seed, Part 3

Let’s see what other prosperity seeds are in our Bible packet of seeds today.

Psalm 37:3-5
Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shall you dwell in the land, and verily you shall be fed.
Delight yourself also in the Lord; and he shall give you the desires of your heart.
Commit your way to the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

What a list of promises this is to those who trust the Lord, who delight in Him and who commit their way to Him. I hear some of you out there right now saying that you don’t know how to trust in the Lord, you don’t know how to have faith. There is a quick solution for that. His name is the Holy Spirit. Ask Him to teach you how to trust and have faith. I have been relying on Him more and more. He is teaching me about trust. He is showing me areas in my life that have accumulated through the years to dilute my trust in the Lord.

This life of depending on the Spirit of God is so relaxing and peaceful. It is a big thing for me to make that statement. I have been a Martha all my life----do this, do that, run here, run there, please everyone, make sure all is done, make sure all is well for everyone, make everybody’s life happy. And I am now learning what a joy it is to depend on the Lord. It certainly does make things much less complicated. And I have to tell you that this is happening in a time in my life when everything in my life is changing rapidly—comfort zone kicked out, faith needed greatly. It is a time of many things rearranging and of new things being introduced. And yet I am so excited about God and what HE is doing. It is wonderful.

My dear readers, this is what prosperity is all about.
Trust-------You’ll be fed.
Delight-----You’ll be given the desires of your heart.
Commit----He’ll bring it to pass.

I can’t begin to tell you what is going on inside me as I type this. I pray the anointing comes over the internet into your life, the anointing of prosperity in every area of your life. Expect God to move in your life and on your behalf. He is waiting for you to expect Him to do what He needs to do in your life. He has been waiting a long time for some of you to release Him to move. There is so much stored up for you in the way of prosperity.

Jesus said in John 10:10 that He came that we might have and enjoy life, have it in abundance, to the full, until it overflows (Amplified Bible seed).
That abundance Jesus is talking about is superabundant in quantity and superior in quality.

I know in my heart that agape love is the key to prosperity in every area of our lives. We start that love journey by learning how much our dear Heavenly Father loves us. We dwell on that until it is reality to us. Romans 5:5 NLT I know how dearly God loves me because He has given me the Holy Spirit to fill my heart with His love. We must meditate on this verse until we know it. My dear Heavenly Father loves me. We cannot go any further in our love command until we know that God loves us dearly and unconditionally. His love for us does not depend on what we do or what we don’t do. It doesn’t depend on whether we sin or don’t sin. It doesn’t depend on anything. It is already a fact which will not change or fail and which is established throughout all eternity. God loves you. He determined that before the foundation of the world, and He doesn’t change or alter what he does or says. His ways and His word are forever, eternal, unchangeable.

For those of you who are gasping at my last statements. Sin does affect you and takes you out of the wonderful fellowship with the Father. It takes you out from the covering of His protection and exposes you to the curse. But it does not alter the Father’s love for you. God loves all the murderers and terrorists and people who have done horrible things. He loves them all the way to hell, trying to get them to turn around and look into the eyes of Love. Once a person sees into the eyes of the Father’s Love, He is forever changed. That is what we must pray for those who are lost and in sin.