Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Tongue

Today the Lord showed me specific scriptures concerning our tongue and the positive ways it is to be used. They are powerful when you put all of them together in one package. Let’s listen to the Word of God.

The tongue of the just is as choice silver (Proverbs 10:20).

The tongue of the wise is health, brings healing (Proverbs 12:18)

He who guards his mouth and his tongue keeps himself from troubles, keeps his life (Proverbs 21:23).

I open my mouth with wisdom and in my tongue is the law of kindness, giving counsel and instruction (Proverbs 31:26).

I do not let truth and kindness leave me. I wear them like a necklace. I write them on the tablet of my heart. My tongue is as the pen of a ready writer (Psalm 45:1). So shall I find favor, good understanding, good success, high esteem, a good reputation in the sight of God and man (Proverbs 3:3).

The Lord God has given me the tongue of the learned that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary. He wakens me morning by morning. He wakens my ear to hear as the learned. The Lord God has opened my eyes. I was not rebellious, neither turned back (Isaiah 30:4).

My tongue shall speak of Your righteousness and of Your praise all the day long (Psalm 35:28).

My tongue shall speak of Your Word….(Psalm 119:172).

Let’s make our confession, based on these scriptures.

My tongue speaks the Word of God at all times. My tongue is as choice silver and brings healing, is health to all my flesh. The Lord Jesus has made me righteous and wise, and righteousness and wisdom come forth from my mouth. I guard my mouth and tongue and keep my life. When I open my mouth, the wisdom of God comes forth. In my tongue is kindness and I do not let truth and kindness leave me. Thank You, Lord, that you have given me the tongue of the learned so that I speak words of encouragement and strength to those who are weary. I speak of Your righteousness and Your praise all day long.

Only mankind has the choice to speak the Word of life that our Lord has given to us to be successful and live a victorious life while we are here on this earth, carrying out His assignment and destiny for us.