Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

God Has Called Us

God has called us. He has given us an inheritance. He has set us apart as His own. We are His children, called by His name, a member of the family of God, the household of faith.

Everything the Father has is ours right now, not later. Right now, here on this earth, all that my Father has made available for me through covenant is mine. He has made provision for my well being, for my welfare, as I carry out my assignment here on this earth as His child, representing Him. I have been given things to do for Him. And so have you. Every one of us has been given specific assignments to complete while we are here. What father would ask his child to do something and not provide them with the means to do it? No earthly father, who is a good father, would assign chores to his child without giving that child the equipment to do the job.

Even so, our Heavenly Father has given us the equipment to carry out what He has called us to do. He is not holding out on us. There is a thief whose name is satan, who is doing all that he can to divert, to distract, to lure us from what we are called to do. Satan has only one focus. Do whatever it takes to keep God’s children from accomplishing their assigned tasks.

All that my Father has belongs to me. He has even given me His nature of Love, the very power force that “runs” His Kingdom. He has given me son ship and Kingship. I sit with Him on His throne, through Christ Jesus. A throne represents authority and power. I am sitting there on God’s throne, with Christ Jesus. I have been given the very life of Christ Himself. In Him I live and move and have my being (Acts 17:28).

I can do what I have been called to do.