Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

No Weapon

Isaiah 54:17 is one of the scriptures I speak quite frequently over myself, my family, and my partners.
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

There is absolutely no weapon that is formed against me that will prosper or succeed. No weapon-------!!!!! Sickness and disease is a weapon formed against my healthy body. Lack, want and poverty is a weapon formed against my abundant finances. Do you see here that the weapon is formed, attempts to take on shape where you are concerned? I don’t allow that weapon to come to completion in forming against me. Jesus has already taken care of all those weapons that would be formed against me.

There is not one weapon that satan can form against me that has not already been taken care of. All I have to do is accept that reality. There is not one weapon in the whole universe that can be formed against me that Jesus has not already taken care of for me. I want you to think about this very carefully.

What has your enemy satan and his demonic forces been attempting to forge against you? That weapon has already been destroyed before he even attempts to form it. Get a grip on this. I love it. There is nothing satan can do to me that Jesus has not already conquered for me thousands of years ago. Actually, it was a settled fact, a finished work in God’s eyes before the foundation of the world. We all need to think more about this. We need to keep this settled fact uppermost in our renewed minds. No weapon!!!!!!

Then, look at the end of this verse 17. I have a heritage. That heritage is one of peace, righteousness, security, and triumph over opposition. When satan comes at me and says, I am going to destroy you, I say: No weapon you form against me will succeed because I have a heritage. You are my opposition, and I have been given the ability by my Lord to triumph over opposition. I have been given total peace (wholeness) and security because I have a heritage of righteousness. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

We hook verse 17 with verses 14 and 15 and we have a dynamite package, full of explosive power. Listen to this: I am established in righteousness. I shall be far from oppression or destruction. I shall not fear. I am far from terror for it shall not come near me. The enemy may gather his forces against me, but nothing he forms against me shall prosper, succeed. That is good news, isn’t it? This is the good news of the gospel. Jesus has done it all. He has paid the ultimate price for our victory. All we have to do is accept it.