Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

We Are Blessed

We are going to confess some scriptures today for the building up of our faith and confidence.

Jeremiah 17:7,8, Amplified Bible

I am blessed as a man/woman who believes in, trusts in, and relies on the Lord, and my hope and confidence are in the Lord.

I shall be like a tree planted by the waters that spreads out its roots by the river; and I shall not see and fear when heat comes; but my leaf shall be green. I shall not be anxious and full of care in the year of drought, nor shall I cease yielding fruit.

Psalm 1:1,2,3

I am blessed, happy, fortunate, prosperous and enviable as a man/woman who walks and lives not in the counsel of the ungodly, following their advice, their plans and purposes, nor do I stand submissive and inactive in the path where sinners walk, not do I sit down to relax and rest where the scornful and the mockers gather.

But my delight and desire are in the Word of the Lord and on His Word I habitually meditate, ponder, and study by day and by night.

I shall be like a tree firmly planted and tended by the streams of water, ready to bring forth my fruit in its season; my leaf also shall not fade or wither; and everything I do shall prosper and come to maturity.

Joshua 1:8

God’s Word shall not depart out of my mouth; but I shall meditate in it day and night, that I may do according to all that is written in God’s Word; for then I shall make my way prosperous and then I shall have good success.

Yes, we are blessed and prosper or succeed, even in the time of drought and dry conditions, whether those conditions are dry in our finances, in our bodies, in our marriages, in our children or anywhere else in our lives. We are blessed. We prosper. We succeed. Everything prospers which we set out hands to. We delight in God’s Word, and His Word causes us to prosper. His Word is His wisdom to us. If we lack wisdom, we go to Him. He will show us the way out of any situation or circumstance which we may encounter.

We are blessed!