Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Favor of God, Part 10

Wednesday, July 22, The Favor of God, Part 10

We must keep reminding ourselves to declare the favor of God in our lives. We must decree that the favor of God goes before us, changing things to line up for our benefit. We must live favor-minded and declare God’s goodness in our life. We must expect God to assist and favor you. We cannot become passive or timid. We continue to expect the favor of God. We live each day consistently expecting God’s favor in our life. God’s favor is giving us success. We must be favor-minded and release our faith that God will cause us to be favored in our lives. We continue to expect it and declare it.

God has an abundant supply of favor in store for us. Just because it doesn’t turn out the way we want it every time, we don’t stop believing. We continue to believe that God is looking out for our good. No matter what happens or doesn’t happen, we expect favor. We are expectors of God’s best in our lives.

We get exactly what we expect. It is satan’s job to change our expectation (hope) to affect what we get. Godly expectations are more powerful than any negative thoughts, ideas, suggestions or considerations from satan. No matter how often the negative thought or circumstance comes, God’s favor, expecting good, is greater and supersedes the negative, overpowers and annihilates it.

Favor is God’s deliverance from being stressed out, burned out. God wants to grant us special privileges and special advantages.

Are you and I ready to receive favor? Are we favor-minded?

Make a list of things which you need favor to accomplish for you now and in the future.

Let’s make this our confession today and every day.

Father, I thank you that I walk in Your favor and love today. I am highly favored with everyone, everywhere I go. I am favored with my family and on the job. I am favored in my church and everywhere I shop. Thank You for your favor on my life. With You I have no limitations or impossibilities in my life. I am being filled with Your Goodness, God and Your fullness today. I am being rooted and grounded in love. God, thank You that You are doing exceedingly abundantly about all that I can ask or think. Your mighty power is taking over and operating in me today. I am blessed and I am a blessing to others. I am a success and people like me and I like people. I am flowing in God’s love. Nothing is impossible with God. He is in me waiting to be released through my faith. Thank You, God, that You are pouring out upon me the Spirit of Favor. God’s favor is upon me today. I am growing in favor.

Every day is a new day to receive favor with God and man. Purpose in your mind and heart that you are a person who both gives and receives favor. What a journey favor can take you on! I know, because I have been on the journey for quite some time. God is the driver and I am having the time of my life. It has not always been like that for me, but it is now. What changed? I changed. I started expecting the very things I have told you to begin to expect. You will receive. You are highly favored.