Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Faith of God

Mark 11:22-24
And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God (have the faith of God).
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have aught against any: that yor Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

I have Your faith, God.
I yield to Your faith.
Your faith speaks → → → →to something.

What does God’s faith speak to?
THE BIG PROBLEM ---- THE MOUNTAIN
What does God’s faith say?
Be removed!
Be cast into the sea!
Not only does God’s faith (which is in us as His children) command the problem to leave, but God’s faith tells it where to go. The sea is a place of disappearance, to be seen no more.

Then,
Do not doubt in my heart.
Believe those things I say come to pass.
Then,
I SHALL HAVE WHAT I SAY!

Therefore,
Whatever I desire,
WHEN I PRAY,
I BELIEVE (I believe I’ve laid hold on them and I’ve got them)
I RECEIVE them (I take with much force, seize with a grip that will not be shaken off.)
and I SHALL HAVE them.

AND,
WHEN I STAND PRAYING,
If I have ANYTHING against anyone (regardless of how small I think it is),
I FORGIVE!
That my Father also Who is in heaven may forgive me.


This week is a time for each of us to meditate on what our God has done for us. The Father sent Jesus. Jesus took our place and rose victorious over death, hell and the grave. The Holy Spirit came to dwell in each of us as the temple of God. Let’s give thanksgiving and praise to God for what He has done. Our hearts are full to overflowing with gratitude to God for what He has done. Let us REJOICE!