Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Monday, April 05, 2010

Christ Lives In Me

This is our after-Easter confession.

Galatians 2:20-22, Amplified Bible

Nevertheless, I live, yet not I but Christ lives in me. It is no longer I who live but Christ (The Anointed One with His anointing of the burden-removing, yoke-destroying power of God Who is Love Who is the Word) lives in me.

The life I now live in the flesh (body) I live by the faith of (adherence to, reliance on, complete trust in) the Son of God, Who loved me and gave Himself for me.

Therefore, I do not treat the grace of God (God’s gracious gift) as something of minor importance and defeat its purpose. I do not set aside, invalidate, frustrate, nullify the grace of God (His love in action)….

Because He lives, I live also.