Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Overcomers

Today we are taking two scriptures in the Amplified Bible to make our confession: Revelation 12:11 and 1 John 4:4.

I have overcome, conquered the devil, satan, who is the seducer, the deceiver of all humanity, by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony, my witness to the Truth of God’s Word. I have overcome, conquered deception by the blood of the Lamb and the Word of God.

I am a child of God; I am of God; I am His child; I belong to Him and have already defeated and overcome the agents of antichrist, because He Who lives in me (God Almighty through His Holy Spirit) is greater, mightier than he who is in the world (satan, the devil, the seducer, the deceiver).

What a joy to know that through the blood of Jesus Christ and the Truth of the Word of God we overcome deception and seduction. We overcome our enemy, the devil.

Rejoice!