Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sheltered

We are sheltered in the secret place of the Most High God, Whose power no foe can withstand. In that secret place of His Presence, we rely on Him and lean on Him as our Stronghold and High Tower and Refuge from the wiles of the devil and schemes sent out against us. Psalm 91 is our protection. Today we are going to confess two other scriptures in the Psalms which are protection scriptures also. Make these your verses of meditation today.

Psalm 31:20
In the secret, the shelter of Your Presence You hide me from the plots of men; You keep me safe from those who would conspire against me; You keep me secretly sheltered in Your Pavilion, Your Presence, covered over, fenced in, protected, defended, hedged in, shut up from the strife of tongues. You shelter me from words that would be used to bind my life.

Psalm 32:7
You are a hiding place for me; You, Lord, preserve me from trouble; You surround me with songs and shouts of deliverance.

When trouble is all around, rejoice, because the Lord will surround you with His songs of deliverance and protection. Keep rejoicing and don’t stop! Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say rejoice! Release joy and love and life into every situation around you. Watch God move on your behalf!