Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The God of Peace

Hebrews 13:20,21 is a scripture we can confess over ourselves, our loved ones and our friends every day and meditate all the days of our lives.

The God of Peace, Who is the Author and Giver of Peace,
brought again from among the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, (He also brought us from the deadness of our sins.).
He made Jesus alive (and you and me) by the blood that sealed, ratified the everlasting agreement, covenant, testament.
The God of Peace (Peace: Wholeness which means nothing is missing or broken in your life) has made me alive by His blood. That blood has sealed the everlasting agreement which is called covenant, between God and me.
The God of Peace, the Author and Giver of Peace strengthens me, completes me, perfects me and makes me what I ought to be.
He equips me with everything good, so that I may carry out His will.
I carry out His will while He Himself works in me and accomplishes that which is pleasing in His sight.
He does this through Jesus Christ, to Whom be glory forever and ever.
Amen----so be it!

I believe this is true for me and I receive it as done in my life.