Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Healed

You are the healed of the Lord. Jesus has bought and paid for your healing and health with His blood which was shed in the Garden of Eden, at the whipping post and on the cross. It is past tense. It is a finished work. It is done already. Believe it! Receive it (which means take it with a forceful grip). Take it! It’s yours! No devil has the right to put any pain or sickness and disease on you. Stand up like a man/woman of God and look every demon in the eye and say: "No, you don’t. Take your hands off God’s property. You’re trespassing! Leave now!"

Isaiah 53:4,5
Thank You, Jesus that You have (past tense) borne my griefs (sicknesses and weaknesses and diseases) and carried my sorrows (pains); yet I did esteem or consider You stricken, smitten of God and afflicted.
But You were wounded for my transgressions; You were bruised for my guilt and iniquities; the chastisement needful to obtain my peace and well-being was placed on You, and WITH THOSE STRIPES THAT WOUNDED YOU I HAVE BEEN HEALED AND MADE WHOLE.

Thank You! I am healed! I am whole once again! I am free from sickness and disease and pain!
Hallelujah! I am free!

Start confessing and meditating on this scripture until it is more real to you than any sickness or disease that satan attempts to send your way. Don’t sign for the package. It is not for your address. Mark it: Return to Sender!