Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Enjoy Life

Did you know that Jesus told us that He came so that we may enjoy our lives and enjoy all the things He gives us to enjoy? Enjoyment----what a word to ponder. I would venture to say that many of you reading this today are not enjoying life to the fullest. Why not? Are you born again? Yes, then what is the problem? You say: Things are not going so well? Bills are unpaid? Health is not so good? Children straying? Marriages full of strife? At some point or another, we all have said these things. I am tired of believing. I am tired of waiting for my answer. I don’t see any results.

I have one question to ask all of us today. Do you believe the Word of God is true? Do you believe God cannot lie? Well, listen to this. These words are in red. Believe the red. Jesus said them. This is what He said.
John 10:10 Amplified Bible “…I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).”

Then we read in 1 Timothy 6:17 that we are to “…trust in the living God, who gives us richly all things to enjoy.” Amplified Bible “…set their hopes on God, Who richly and ceaselessly provides us with everything for [our] enjoyment.”

Here is what we are to focus on and say every day when we get up.
“I am enjoying life.
I trust in the living God. I set my hopes on Him. I don’t put my trust in man and his way of thinking.
I have and enjoy life because Jesus came and gave it to me.
I receive life in abundance. That means that I receive health in abundance; I receive prosperity in abundance; I receive a marriage made in heaven; I receive children taught of the Lord and obedient to His will; I receive the good life of God in every area of my life.
I have the joy of life to the full and overflowing.
I have so much life that it overflows into others’ lives.
I am a person who fully and completely enjoys life.
God, my Father, through Jesus His Son and my Brother, richly and without ceasing provides me with everything for my enjoyment.
I have everything in abundance and overflowing.
The abundant flow never ceases. It is mine all the time.
I enjoy life because it is the Life of God in me that causes me to enjoy my living here on this earth.
I am living in the Life of God all the time. He gives me great joy and I enjoy every minute of my day every day.
I know that my God takes care of me.
I seek Him first and His way of doing things and I shall be filled to the full with His life always.”