Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thank You Lord

I just want to say, “Thank you.”

When was the last time you said “thank you” to the Lord for all He has done for you and is still doing for you in the present time, every day. I realized today that it had been a while. This is a reminder to all of us to thank Jesus for coming to this earth in the form of flesh to dwell among us for a time, to show us the way to the Father.

Thank You, Father, for sending Jesus, Your only Son, the living Word to this earth to heal me, deliver me, set me free from destruction, from death.

Thank You, Jesus, for coming and being an example I can follow in my walk with You. Thank You, for going to the Garden of Gethsemane and resisting satan on my behalf to the point you sweat great drops of blood. Thank You, for giving Your back to the smiters that I might be healed and made whole. Thank You, for allowing the nails to be placed in your feet and your hands that I might walk free and whatever I do is blessed and prospers, that whatever I set my hand to prospers. Thank You, Jesus, for allowing the crown of thorns to be placed on Your head that I might have freedom from the curse of poverty and have a clear mind. Thank You, Jesus for allowing the spear to be placed in your side that I might have Your life and that more abundantly. Wow, Lord, you have done it all for me. Thank You.

Thank You, Holy Spirit, for coming to dwell in my physical body and make it Your Holy Temple. Thank You, for choosing to dwell in me. I know it must be tough sometimes when you see my lack of faith in what You can do for me. I know it must be frustrating when You have so much You can do for me, but I tie Your hands with my doubt and unbelief and fear. Forgive me, for doing that. Help me to become the man/woman of faith that You designed me to be.

Thank You, Father, for helping me to make You real to others in a positive way. Help me not to get in the way with my ideas, but rather help me to bring the Truth of Your ideas to others. Help me not to judge or criticize others based on my concept of the way they should be, but rather, help me to see them through the blood of Your Son, Jesus, through Your eyes of Love.

Help me, Lord to love as you love, to live as you live and to be Your light in this world. Thank You, for Your Life; thank You for Your Love; thank You, for Your Light.

Thank You, Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit for building me a wonderful home in heaven. I have an address in heaven already. Thank You.

Thank You, Jesus, for coming! It’s opened up a whole new world for me!