Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Who Are You?

What is your answer when someone asks you who you are?

Well, let’s make a list of answers.

I am a blood-bought, blood-washed child of the Living God, a child of the King of kings and the Lord of lords. The blood of Jesus has cleansed me of sin, and freed me from sickness and disease.

I am the redeemed of the Lord. I am redeemed from the curse of the law. That means I am redeemed from sickness, disease, poverty, spiritual death. The law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.

I am the healed of the Lord. With the stripes that wounded Jesus I am healed and made whole. The Father sent His Word and healed me. The Holy Spirit dwells in me to give life to my mortal body.

I am the prosperous one of the Lord. The Lord wants me to prosper and be in health, even as my soul prospers.

I am forgiven.

I am free. I know the Truth and the Truth has made me free. He whom the Son sets free is free indeed.

I am restored. He restores my soul.

I am whole. With the stripes that wounded Jesus I am healed and made whole.

I am walking in the fullness of God. Jesus Christ, Who is the fullness of God, fills me.

I am rich. Jesus was made poor that I might be rich. He gives me the ability to get wealth that I may establish His covenant on the earth.

I am set apart unto the Lord.

I am reconciled to my Heavenly Father.

I am one who walks in the love of God.

I am one who walks in the life of God.

I am one who walks in the light of God. He is the Light of the world and He told me that I was to be the light of the world.

I am living a life of overflow all the time.

I am resting in the peace of God. He told me that He has come that I might have His peace, which is beyond understanding.

I am full of joy. The joy of the Lord is my strength.

I am strong in the Lord.

I am empowered through my union with Him.

I am blessed!!!!!!!!!!