Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Psalm 119 - Part 4

There is so much to God’s Word. I am sure you are seeing, as we confess the verses of Psalm 119 and make them personal to us, that everything we will ever need is provided for us in God’s Word. The secret: We must take it in as our personal promise, a promise to us as an individual. God is a personal God. Faith is a personal walk. I cannot walk your walk of faith and personal relationship with God and you cannot do it for me. Your faith will grow as you confess, meditate and read the Word of God. You will hear Him speak on the inside of you to do things a certain way. That is the Word that you have stored up in your heart that is speaking to you. If there are not the right things of God in your heart, you will make wrong decisions. Right decisions are made as God’s people confess and meditate His Word, spend time in His Presence and listen for His instructions. Let’s purpose today that we will be people of the Word, not just during our prayer time, but all day and all night, every day and every night, day in and day out, a-l-w-a-y-s. It is not just about the time you spend in prayer but what you say when you are not in your prayer closet. If you find that you still have challenges in certain areas, get the word on that area and focus on it until the word is bigger than your weakness. Then you will walk in the strength of that area in the Lord.

You have dealt well with me, O Lord, according to Your Word.

You are good and do good; teach me Your Word.

The Word of Your mouth is better for me than thousands of gold and silver.

Lord God, Your hands have made me and fashioned me; give me understanding, that I may learn Your Word.

They who reverence you, Lord, will be glad when they see me, because I have hoped in Your Word.

I pray, let Your mercy and kindness be my comfort according to Your Word to me.

Let Your tender mercies come to me, that I may live; for Your Word is my delight.

Let my heart be sincere, sound in Your Word; that I be not ashamed.

I hope in Your Word. I do not forget Your Word.

All Your Word is faithful.

Quicken me, give me life according to Your lovingkindness, so shall I keep the testimony of my mouth regarding Your Word.

Forever, O Lord, Your Word is settled in heaven.

Your faithfulness is unto all generations; You have established the earth and it stands.

The whole universe continues today according to Your Word; it all obeys you and serves You.

Unless Your Word had been my delight, I would have perished.

I am Yours, Lord; I seek Your Word.

I will never forget Your Word; for with it You have given me life.

I have seen an end to that which is earthly, human, but Your Word is without limits and extends eternally, throughout eternity.