Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Confess The Word

Let’s make a good confession today. Periodically we have to stop and think what we are saying and what we are doing as a result of the Word of God we have available to us as God’s children. So, today, let’s confess the following. And think about what you are saying as you make these confessions. These are simple statements, but if you grab hold of what you are saying, it will change your life forever.

I am led of the Spirit of God.
I am a person of faith.
I am righteous.
I am healed and healthy.
I am whole in every area of my life.
I am rich.
I am anointed.
I am renewed in my mind and body.
I have the mind of Christ.
My youth is renewed as the eagle’s, strong and powerful and soaring like the eagle’s.
I choose Wisdom.
Wisdom Himself, Jesus Who has been made unto me Wisdom, dwells in me.
In Him, Wisdom, is length of days, long life and riches, wealth.
He, Wisdom is the Word of God.
The Word of God gives me Wisdom, wisdom to live a long life, wisdom to get wealth to establish His covenant on the earth, wisdom to have a good marriage, wisdom to know what to do on the job and in my relationships, wisdom to raise my children in a godly manner, wisdom for all I am doing in my life.
I choose to believe.
I believe I receive______________.
I choose faith.
I believe I have faith.
I believe I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.
All things are possible to him who believes.
I believe.
Therefore, all things are possible to me.
I believe all things are possible for me.
I act on my belief as the Holy Spirit directs and guides me.
I hear the voice of God as He directs me.
And I quickly obey His voice without questions or wonderings.
Be it unto me according to Your Word, Lord.
Jesus, You are Lord of my life, Lord of my mouth, Lord of my mind, Lord of my emotions, Lord of my will, Lord of my body, Lord of my spirit, Lord of all.
My body is Your temple, Lord, for you to live in.
Lord, Your Word is alive, full of Your Life.
As I speak Your Word, Your life is active on my behalf.
Your life is flowing through me and around me and out of me today.
Wherever I go, there is a difference.
I make a difference because of the Holy Spirit Who lives in me.
He leads me and He guides me into all truth.
I choose life today.
I choose the way of truth today.
I choose to live according to what the Word of God says.
I choose to believe the Word of God.
I choose to act on the Word of God.
I choose to be a person of faith.
I choose to believe I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.
I choose to believe I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
I choose to believe I am God’s child and He loves me dearly.
I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE. I AM A BELIEVER. I BELIEVE I RECEIVE.