Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Monday, September 03, 2007

Confessions For Life

We are posting the Pearls of Wisdom one day early because I want to start you off with good confessions for your week. These have been given to me as I have spent my time with the Lord over the past month and particularly the last week. We have so much to learn from Him and He wants to teach us so that we can be in intimate fellowship with Him and carry His glory to the world around us and change that world for His Kingdom to become reality in the lives of others. Oh, what a Savior, what a Master, what a Father we have the privilege to love and reverence. I am honored to call him my Lord.

I am strong.
He is my everlasting strength.
I trust You, Lord.
I rely on You.
I depend on You.
Jesus is Lord of my life.
I will do His will.
I delight to do His will.
I am thankful for what I have (list them).
My body listens to, responds to, is obedient to the Lord, loves the Lord, delights in the Lord.
Nothing I eat bothers me at all.
All the Glory be to our good God.
Thank You, Lord, for Your will and plan for my life. I am walking in it.
My Father loves me as much as He does Jesus. And His love is in me.
The unseen forces of the realm of God are working on my behalf, all the time.
I have the Spirit of Faith. I believe and I speak.
God, Who is Light, has shined in my heart to beam forth Himself (Light) for the illumination of the knowledge of the majesty and glory of Himself as it is manifested in the Person and revealed in the face of Jesus Christ the Messiah.
For this purpose was the Son of God manifested, that He might loosen, undo, dissolve, destroy the works of the devil, take me from darkness to light, take me from the domain of satan to His Kingdom.
Jesus paralyzed satan and stripped the demons of their authority.
I AM has made me free.
I possess this precious treasure, the Divine Light, God Himself, in this earthen vessel that the grandeur and exceeding greatness of Your power---resurrection power, the same power You wrought in Christ Jesus when You raised Him from the dead---may be shown in me, that it is of You and not of me.
Greater is He Who is in me than he that is in the world.
The Holy Spirit dwells in me, giving me Zoe Life like an IV transfusion day and night. My body is His Temple.
I am not my own. I am bought with a price. I glorify God in my spirit, my soul and my body, which are God’s.
Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. You are in me and I have liberty. I’m free.
With an unveiled face I continue to behold in Your Word, like a mirror, Your Glory, Lord, and I am constantly being transfigured, changed into the same image (I am created in the image of God, His very own image and likeness.) from glory to glory by the Spirit of the Lord.
I love You, Lord, with all my heart, all my mind, all my soul, all my strength.
I know how to enjoy plenty and live in abundance.
I have everything I need and I am amply supplied.
My God liberally supplies, fills to the full, my every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
Meditate Deuteronomy 28:1-14---envision having favor everywhere you go. Picture yourself blessed.
The good life is my destiny.
Holy Spirit, I’ll follow You. Lead me. Teach me. Guide me. Show me Your Truth, revelation. I allow Your power to operate in my life and for me and through me.
I have authority and dominion over all the ability of the enemy and nothing shall hurt me.
I am living the good life which God prearranged and made ready for me to live.
I am enjoying life.
I am living the good life where God’s Blessing is coming on me and overtaking me wherever I am.
I am kept by the power of God, guarded by God’s power, garrisoned by God’s power through my faith. I greatly rejoice in this.
My faith is infinitely more precious than perishable gold.
Jesus Christ, I love You; I believe You and rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory because of You.
I receive the end of my faith.
In Christ Jesus my Lord, because of my faith in Him, I have boldness and access with confidence to God with freedom.
I receive The Blessing, Blessing without measure, fullness of The Blessing.
The anointing of increase is on me.
I’m a believer and not a doubter. I’m a receiver.
My faith will make me whole.
I am blessed. The Blessing of Jesus is on me and I am a receiver.
I have faith in God.