Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Beef Stew

Today I am going to give you tidbits that the Lord has given me over the last week. They are to chew on and the meditate for your life. It’s like taking what you have of the tidbits of beef and vegetables to make beef stew. It’s a little bit of everything, but it tastes good. Taste, chew on, eat, and grow.

My soul is the decision maker God gave me to choose to believe. Believe either the world’s way or the Word’s way. One is making Jesus Lord; the other is making satan lord. Satan pressures for his position and steals your power. The Lord Jesus Christ waits for your decision to activate His power He has placed in you.

Holy Spirit, You are here for me, to bring me a portion of my heavenly home life while I am here on this earth to bring The Blessing of the Garden of Eden to this earth where I am stationed on assignment.

This body was prepared for me to carry Your Presence on this earth. I am a carrier of the Holy Spirit of God’s Presence

Holy Spirit, You saturate me; You fill me with Your Presence, Your love, Your goodness, Your health, Your joy, Your peace, all that which is You, Your fullness.

Because of Christ and my faith in Him, my love for Him, I can now come fearlessly into God’s Presence, assured of His glad welcome. I can come boldly before His throne of grace. There I will receive His mercy and find grace to help me when I need it.

Jesus gave me everything He has been given, because of covenant. He gave me the glory, the love, the authority in heaven and earth the Father gave Him. He gave me the new life He was given when He was raised from the dead. He gave me the Holy Spirit. All I have to do is say, Yes, I receive, accept it. He gave me The Blessing. He gave me His name. Because of covenant I give Him everything I have, my self.

As I give voice to God’s Word, it releases the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus, energizing zoe life, God’s life on my behalf.

Don’t lose your perspective.

Magnify God and not your problem. Let the Lord be magnified.

When something comes against you, it’s light, temporary, short-term and will take you to a higher level. It’s a light affliction.

You must change your expectation level.

You’ve got to have vision.

You are favored and God is going to get you where He wants you.

Do not surrender to doubt and unbelief. Instead, wrestle with it until you have conquered it.

Learn to have a passion for praise. Praise Him in the morning. Praise Him in the evening. Praise Him when the sun goes down.

Don’t ever turn loose of your dream.

God’s love is unfailing.

Boast of God’s love.

The restraint of the flesh can never replace the work of the spirit.