Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Peace

2 Corinthians 13:11, Hebrews 13:20,21 Amplified Bible

I rejoice.

I am strengthened, perfected, completed, made what I ought to be.

I live in peace.

The God of love is the my Source of affection, good will, love and benevolence.

He is in me.

He Who is the Author of and Promoter of peace is with me.

God is the Author and Giver of peace.

He brought the Lord Jesus from the dead by the blood that sealed the everlasting covenant.

He is strengthening, completing, perfecting me and making me what I ought to be and equipping me with everything good that I may carry out His will while He works in me and accomplishes that which is pleasing in His sight through Jesus Christ to Whom be the glory forever and ever. Amen, so be it!