Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Work Appreciation

1 Thessalonians 5:12,13

The people I work with get to know me.

They recognize me for what I am.

They acknowledge and appreciate and respect me, particularly my leaders who are over me.

They hold me in very high and most affectionate esteem, in intelligent and sympathetic appreciation of my work.

Everything I do, I do accurately and efficiently and boldly, in the name of Jesus.

I bind up the spirits of error and confusion and every discrediting spirit, in the name of Jesus.

I am a worker of excellence in every aspect of my life.