Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Children's Walk With The Lord

Isaiah 54:13, Jeremiah 24:7 NLT

My child is a disciple taught of the Lord and obedient to His will.

Great is the peace and undisturbed composure of my child.

The Eternal will prosper my child mightily and my triumph shall be stable.

My child shall enjoy great prosperity and in triumph shall he/she be restored.

Thank You, Lord, that You give my child a heart that will recognize You as Lord.

My child will be yours, God, and You will be his God, for he/she will return to You with his/her whole heart, wholeheartedly.