Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Monday, May 05, 2008

Counsel of the Lord

For the next two weeks we are going to focus on taking the pure Word of God and confessing it. The Pearls will be shorter than usual but I want you to take these confessions based on a specific word and confess them over your life.

Today we will focus on the counsel of the Lord.

Psalm 16:7, Romans 8:28, Psalm 32:i

I will bless the Lord Who has given me counsel.

My heart instructs me in the night seasons.

I am assured, sure of my God.

I know God is a Partner with me.

He is taking all things and working them together, fitting into His plan for good for me.

I love God.

I am called according to His design and purpose.

The Lord is instructing me and teaching me in the way I should go.

He is counseling me with His eye upon me.

The counsel of the Lord stands forever.

The Lord says: I will guide you along the best pathway for your life.