Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Worth

My worth in life is not judged by what I do but by who I am.

I am a new creature in Christ Jesus. My Father, God Almighty, has given me the opportunity to be born again, to become a new person, to have another chance at life. He has made me in His image. I am His child.

God calls Himself I AM. He told Moses to tell the people that I AM had sent him. God is saying: I AM what you need me to be. What is it you need Me to be for you? I AM that.

Jesus told us many things that He was. He said: I am the bread of life (John 6:35). I am the light of the world (John 8:12). Before Abraham was, I AM (John 12:26). In Revelation 1:18 He said that I am He that liveth and am alive forever more.

Because of Jesus Christ, there are so many things I am.

I am more than a conqueror through Christ Jesus (Rom. 8:37).
I am free because the Son has made me free (John 8:36).
I am healed and healthy.
I am prosperous.
I am righteous.
I am full of joy.
I am a child of Love.
I am peaceful.
I am stress free and care free.
I am delivered.
I am safe because He is my refuge, my place of safety.
I am strong because He is my fortress, my place of strength, my stronghold.
I am filled with His Spirit.
I am an overcomer. I overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the Word of my testimony.
I am abundantly full of the power of God, the love of God, the life of God, the light of God.
Because as He is, so am I in this world.
I am because He is.

My Heavenly Father sees me as perfect and beautiful, lacking nothing. He sees me through the eyes of His Son Jesus. I am His child also. He is my Father. He is my Papa. He is everything I will ever need. He is my all in all. I am His and He is mine. We are One.