Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Monday, August 31, 2009

The Lord's Counsel

Psalm 32:7,8 Amplified Bible

You are a hiding place for me; You, Lord, preserve me from trouble, You surround me with songs and shouts of deliverance.
I [the Lord] will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with My eye upon you.

Psalm 33:11

The counsel of the Lord standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.

Personalized Confession:

Lord, You are my hiding place. I rest in your secret place, the place of the Most High God. I abide, I rest in you. You preserve me from trouble. When trouble comes, You surround me with songs and shouts of deliverance. I will bless You, Lord, and sing songs of praise to you and shout until the walls of trouble come down. Yes, You deliver me.

Thank You, Lord, that you will instruct me and teach me in the way that I should go. You will guide me in the path of life that I am supposed to take. Your perfect will is done in my life. You counsel me----it is Your counsel that I hear and obey----with your eye ever watching my footsteps. You keep me in Your pathway that you have designed for me. It is a pathway of peace and joy. In You there is life forevermore. Your counsel stands forever. Your thoughts are ever toward me and my family forever.