Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

The Lord Is My Confidence

Proverbs 3:26, Amplified Bible
For the Lord shall be your confidence, firm and strong, and shall keep your foot from being caught [in a trap or some hidden danger].

Personalized Confession

Lord, You are the One Who is my confidence. You give me confidence. I put my confidence in You. You are immovable and strong and mighty. That is the reason I can be strong and immovable. I place my confidence in your strength, in your might. That makes me immovable and steadfast and keeps me from fear. You are in charge of my life. You keep me from being trapped by satan. You reveal to me any dangers that are hidden to me. Everything that is hidden is revealed to me by the Holy Spirit. Sweet Spirit of God, thank You for protecting me and keeping me. I am so grateful and thankful to You for Your keeping power. You are my confidence, firm and strong.