Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

God My Father

Today I have another set of scripture verses to confess over ourselves and those we love, whether they are family or friends.

Psalm 89:17,24,26,28,33,34

God, You are the glory of my strength and in Your favor my horn shall be exalted.
Your faithfulness and unfailing love (loving kindness) shall be with me and in Your name shall my horn be exalted (Great peace and prosperity shall be conferred upon me.).
Horn: Emblem of excessive strength and stately grace
I shall cry to You: You are my Father. You are my God. You are the Rock of my salvation.
I thank You that Your mercy and loving kindness will You keep for me forevermore and Your covenant shall stand fast and be faithful to me.
Thank You that Your loving kindness will You not break off from me, nor allow Your faithfulness to fail (to lie and be false to me).
Thank You that You will not break or profane Your covenant with me, nor alter the thing that is gone out of Your lips. Your Word is what has gone out of Your lips, Lord, and it will not return to You empty, void, meaningless, without producing any effect or bringing results in my life and the lives of those I love.

I believe I receive this scripture working in my life. I believe. I receive.