Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Holy Spirit Directed

Based on Galatians 5:16,18, 22-25, Amplified Bible, let’s make a good confession to start our week as we are heading toward Christmas. The Holy Spirit takes the stress out of our lives and puts everything in the right perspective as we bake and buy gifts and put up decorations and wrap presents. We must remember that the gifts represent the Perfect Gift. The baking represents the bread of life who is the sweetness of Heaven, Jesus Himself. The decorations represent the beauty of our Lord. The wrapping of presents represent our Lord Jesus wrapped in swaddling clothes to be presented to the world as the most beautiful gift of all.

I am born again.
Therefore, I have the Holy Spirit living in me, with all His fruit or the forces of His Spirit residing in my spirit.
I walk and live habitually controlled by and guided by the Holy Spirit.
Then I will certainly not gratify the cravings and desires of my flesh, my human nature without God.
I am guarded, led by the Holy Spirit.
I belong to Christ Jesus, the Messiah, and have crucified the flesh, my godless human nature, with its passions and appetites and desires.
I live by the Holy Spirit and walk by the Spirit.
By the power of the Holy Spirit I have my life in God; I go forward walking in line, my conduct controlled by the Spirit.

Now, take a moment, take a deep breath, and think about Jesus, the reason we celebrate Christmas, His birthday. He will put all things into perspective this holiday season. Stop, consider Him, give your day to Him and He will help you to do all things well and in a peaceful state.

I AM HOLY SPIRIT DIRECTED TODAY!