Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Our Great God

King David in Psalm 21:1-7,13, Amplified Bible, makes a wonderful declaration of His God. He speaks to the Lord and tells Him how wonderful He is. You and I are kings unto the Lord. This can be our prayer and declaration as well.

I shall joy in Your strength, O Lord, and in Your salvation how greatly shall I rejoice!

You have given me my heart’s desire and have not withheld the request of my lips.

For You send blessings of good things to meet me; You set a crown of pure gold on my head.

I asked life of You, and You gave it to me----long life forever and evermore.

Your glory is great because of Your aid; splendor and majesty You bestow upon me.

For You make me to be blessed and a blessing forever; You make me exceedingly glad with the joy of Your presence.

For I trust, rely on and am confident in You, Lord, and through your mercy and steadfast love, Most High God, I will never be moved.

Be exalted, O Lord, in Your strength; I will sing and praise Your power.