Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Excel Confession

Yesterday we talked about 3 John 2. Today let’s make some confessions, based on that scripture.

I am God’s Beloved child. He loves me dearly. My dear Heavenly Father loves me.

I am prospering. I am excelling. I am going to the highest level in God. I am dwelling in excellence.

It is time for me to excel, increase, exceed, surpass, eclipse, do extremely well.
I am advancing. I am enlarging.

I am doing exceeding, extraordinary things in my life.

I will do all God has called me to be and do and come to new heights.

I am in health and whole. I am complete in Him. My body is a healthy body. Every cell, tissue, organ and system responds to the health of God, prospering in every way.

I dwell in wholeness in my life in every area.

My soul is prospering. My mind is the mind of Christ and I hold His purposes, thoughts and actions. My will is conformed to His will in thought, purpose and deed. My emotions are stabilized in His fruit and soaring to the new heights of His love and joy and peace in the fruitfulness of Him.

I am complete in the fullness of Christ, The Anointed One and His anointing.

I am my Beloved’s and He is mine.