Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Praise Him!

Revelation is the last book in the Bible and the book describing what is going to be happening in the end of time as we know it. In that book is some powerful praise unto God. Today, let’s praise Him with His Word from Revelation exalting His power and His glory.

Revelation 4:11
You are worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power, for You have created all things and for Your pleasure they are and were created.
That’s me, Lord. You created me for Your pleasure. I bring you great pleasure. I praise You. You are worthy to receive all the glory, all the honor, all the power. You are my great and awesome Creator. Thank You!

Revelation 7:12
So be it!
Blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and might be unto my God forever and ever!
So be it!
I am in You, God. That means that Your blessing and Your glory and Your wisdom and Your thanksgiving (the way You give thanks) and Your honor and Your power and Your might are in me. Thank You, God! So be it!

Revelation 11:17
I give You thanks, O Lord God Almighty, Omnipotent (all-powerful) One, Who is and Who was and Who is to come. You have taken to Yourself Your great power; You have assumed the high sovereignty and the great power that are Yours. And You have reigned.
O Lord God Almighty, you are reigning in my life. You have assumed Your position of high sovereignty and great power in my life. I give You thanks because You are the All-Powerful, Omnipotent God of my life.

Revelation 19:1
Hallelujah! Praise to You Lord!
Salvation and glory (splendor and majesty) and power (dominion and authority) belong to You, my God!

FOR YOU LORD GOD ALMIGHTY ARE WORTHY OF ALL MY PRAISE AND ADORATION!