Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Faith To Believe, Ability To Receive

God gives us His faith to believe (Romans 12:3, Mark 11:22) and then gives us His grace, His ability to receive.

God is so good to us. When we are born again, He comes to live in us with all that He is. His faith is inside us. People have believed that one person has more faith than another. No, no! God is no respecter of persons. That is what His Word says, so for one person to have more faith than another would be contrary to God’s Word. The reason it appears that some have more faith than others is that they have developed their faith more than others.

We are all on an equal playing field the minute we get born again. We all are given the Holy Spirit of God Who dwells in us with all the attributes of God. Faith is one of those attributes. It is part of God’s makeup. As we study God’s Word and learn of Him, our faith grows and develops. We have the faith of God dwelling in us because He is dwelling in us. It is actually not our human faith that is our title deed to all that God has for us. It is confidence in His faith in us giving substance to the things that we have Bible hope for. Both hope and faith are developed in us.

Here is the neat part! God even gives us His ability to receive what He gives us the faith to believe. I think that is so wonderful. He helps us to receive what He has for us. He gifts us with His ability to receive what we are desiring and believing. What an awesome God! He wants us to be able to receive what He has for us more than we want to receive. He is there cheering us on!

Say this:
I have the measure of the faith of God on the inside of me.
I do not lack faith!
I have faith, the faith of God living in me!
God’s faith in me is causing my faith to become stronger and bolder every day.
God’s faith in me is causing my faith to be built up every day.
I have God’s ability to receive.
He has gifted me with His anointing to receive.
I HAVE FAITH! I RECEIVE!
I RECEIVE IT! I HAVE IT! I TAKE IT!