Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Stay Steadfast

What about me Lord? Have you asked yourself that question when you see other people getting results and getting answers to their prayers?

When do I see the results of my faithfulness, my confession of the Word, my dedication to prayer and the Spirit of God? If we have to ask God that question, then we will not see results. Would you like to know why? I’m glad you asked me why. It is because that means that we don’t believe we have it yet, that we don’t believe we have what we are confessing. We are calling those things that be not as though they were, but we are not really "seeing" them as a finished work in our lives. Until we see what we are praying and confessing as a finished work already in the spirit, we will not see it in the physical realm. Ask God for His eyesight. Things are always completed in the spirit realm before they are accomplished in the natural earthly realm.

The Word portrays everything we will ever need as already being accomplished in our lives. It’s a done deal. It’s a finished work. That is what Jesus said on the cross. It is finished. And that statement is for you and me, every one of us. Whatever you need has already been provided for you by your Heavenly Father. Whatever you need is not taking God by surprise. He already saw anything that you will ever need from the day you were born until you go home to be with Him. He is called Jehovah-Jireh, the God Who sees and makes provision. Let’s dwell on that. Let’s focus on that. Let’s meditate on that instead of frenetically trying to make something happen. Let’s see it as already done, a done deal.

In Philippians 4:19 we are told that God shall supply all our need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. We can take that to our spiritual bank and deposit it. What is your need? Your God shall supply all your need. How? According to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Do you think that He has enough riches, enough glory, enough creative power to supply your need, whatever it is. And that glory, that power is by Christ Jesus, the Anointed One and His anointing.

Like any Father, our Father in Heaven enjoys taking care of us. He loves to lavish abundance upon us, abundance in every area of our lives. Remember that Jesus said in John 10:10 that He came to this earth so that we may have and enjoy life, have it in abundance, to the full, until it overflows. That is His goal. We can depend on that happening in our lives. He will take care of us.

Once again today, I had to cast the whole of my cares upon Him so that He could care for me. I don’t care how big the obstacle may be that is in your way, speak to that mountain and command it to be removed and then watch God do what He loves to do best. He is watchful to carry out His Word. That is why He gave us His Word—so that He can carry it out for us. But He needs our cooperation in order to perform His Word on our behalf. Our cooperation is in letting go of worry over the situation and allowing Him full control. What a wonderful way to live! We have someone who takes care of everything.

He has us covered.

He is ready and waiting to take care of it all. Cast it on Him.

Repeat after me:
My God is supplying me with all that I need. He is supplying my healing. He is supplying my finances. He is taking care of my children. He is working on my marriage. He is favoring me on the job. He is taking care of my future. It is all in His hands. I purpose to place my life in His hands and leave it there. I cast the whole of my cares, all my anxieties, worries and concerns on Him for He cares for me. He loves me and has everything under His control. I don’t have to be in control because it is His job to be in charge of my life. Thank You, Father, for taking care of me and my family. I love to be cared for by You. Thank You, Father, for watching over my children and my husband/wife. Thank You, Father, for watching over me. I’m so glad you are in charge. I can finally relax. There is peace in my life because I know you are working on my behalf. You are making provision for my breakthrough, my turnaround, my healing, my finances, my life.